Thursday, April 17, 2008

Welcome to Heavenly Bliss~

I'm Gina, and I'm from Illinois. I'm a full time working mom of 3 amazing kids! I have 2 sons & 1 daughter. Aside from my full time job, I'm very busy attending to their schedule of music lessons, sports, volunteering at school, birthday parties, and other typical mom duties. I recently stumbled across the wonderful world of blogging! My favorite sites happen to be the cute, pink, glittery, girly craft blogs. I love checking out other people's adorably sweet crafts and scrapbooking ideas! I know we all drool over the fabulous pictures too! I am also obsessed with Flickr! I think that might be how I came upon the blog sites! LOL! I think the first site I ever came across was a blog by Jenn Hayslip at Sweet Eye Candy Creations. My site is currently undergoing construction, as I'm still figuring out how I want the layout to be. Also, as a busy mom....life gets pretty busy with so many things on our plate! Let's see how far I get with this! Wish me luck!

Lastly, thanks to Paige from Simple Thoughts and Jan at the Polka Dot Barn for their assistance & kind words! They have amazing blogs & such beautiful pictures!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a BLESSED day!

xoxoxo

2 comments:

paige said...

welcome to blogland gina!!
great playlist too
best wishes to you
xo

Jan Thomason said...

Gina, your blog looks great!! You're catching on just fine:)
If you have any questions please email me and i'll help you if i can.
xoxo, jan
I've added you to my "blogs that rock":)