Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gorgeous Summer Day!

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today! Yes, technically it might be SPRING........but for ME it's SUMMER! After experiencing a week of RAIN & gray skies. I woke up to the sun pouring into the house, a cool breeze, and a beautiful blue sky! What a way to start the day! I dropped Hannah off at Cheerleading camp, and ran back home to straighten up a bit. (Of course I couldn't resist visiting a few of my favorite blogs!) The caffiene kicked in and I dusted, vacuumed, and did a some laundry. (It's the maid's day off......riiiighht!) Around noon we headed to the pool & just enjoyed the rest of the day! I was hoping to get some really good pics...but the kids were in splash mode...and not wanting to really pose for the camera today!


Jeremy hid from the camera today. He was only concerned about perfecting his handstands!



Hannah had her music recital over the weekend. She did an amazing job! The kids are all so very talented! Here are a few pics of some of the students at the music studio.






Well that's it for now! It's going to be a busy morning. I'm off to bed! Goodnight & Sweetest Dreams!

xoxoxo

Gina ;-)

No comments: